Du siehst das Forum als Gast - als registriertes Mitglied stehen dir alle Forenbereiche zur Verfügung. Wir freuen uns auf dich!

• Hallo alle,

:hi
    Britbiker hier vom britischen versys Forum. ich komme nach Deutschland wieder im September auf einer Fahrradtour auf meinen versys hoffe, etwas von Ihnen dann zu sehen Kerle vorbei. Ich ging September nach Deutschland und Österreich letzter und filmete alot von ihm, sein an YouTube unter "motorrad1527".
    Tchuss

Nick

Entschuldigungen für mein schlechtes deutsches ive übersetzten dieses über Babel Fische

Motorrad from the UK Versys forum and motorrad1527 from Youtube

• If you should visit Germany in september, no problem, we have
    a lot of babel-fish too - but don't forget your towel.....

pangalactic wishes Micha :tongue:

Edit:
    Sorry - I didn't know, that the old Babel Fish got so famous...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babel_fish

So if you want to know the origin of this species, you should
    read Douglas Adams "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

(Per Anhalter durch die Galaxis / Trilogie in 4 Bänden von
    Douglas Adams) :daumenhoch:

Es gibt ein Leben vor der Rente !!!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von 2T-Micha (8. Mai 2007 um 07:35)

• Hi Micha

i got stuck in a huge traffic jam around Stuttgart last October coming back from the Beerfest at Munchen :bier

Im not going anywhere near stuttgart on a friday afternoon now 8o

you english is very good by the way

cheers

Nick

• Hi, why didn`t you drive trew the traffic jam in the middle? Or wheren`t you you driving your machine? Sry my english is terrible^^ Fuck schoolenglish
    Greetz Luzifer

• Hi Luzifer,

yes i was on my bike, i had a "Triumph Sprint 955i" at the time and we did filter up the middle but the jam was 30km long and it still took ages ?(

we only made 643km that day but the next we rode from Ann Weiler am treifiels to bristol in the uk- 965km

I want to go back to the Ardennes region this year.

I must start practicing my German agin, you guys speak really good english, i wish i spoke german as well as you.

Tchuss

Nick

Here is my "babel fish" translation

Hallo Luzifer,
    ja war ich auf meinem Fahrrad, ließ ich einen "Triumph 955i zu der Zeit Sprinten" und wir filterten herauf die Mitte, aber der Stau war lange 30km und er nahm noch Alter? ( wir bildeten nur 643km, die Tag aber das folgende wir Ann Weiler morgens von den treifiels nach Bristol in den britischen 965km ritten.
    Ich möchte zurück zu der Ardennes Region gehen dieses Jahr. Ich muß mein, deutsches agin, das Sie zu üben beginnen, sprechen Kerle wirklich gutes Englisch, ich wünschen, daß ich Deutsches sowie Sie sprach.
    Tchuss
    Nick

• Thats typical technology i guess ?(

I am quite excited now as i only have 3 miles to go to get to the magic "500 mile" mark and i can then use the revs up to 6000rpm.
    Of course that means it started raining all the time now!!! X(
    Roll on the summer!
    Tchuss
    Nick

• Its even more confusing for me :tongue:
    But i thought i'd try and use a nickname on here which would let people know im a brit which is why my written german is non-existant =)
    Tchuss

Nick

(except the word tchuss, of course which my mate who lives in Berlin taught me)